Thursday, October 17, 2019

New England/Canada Trip-Oct. 17, 2019

Drive to Williamstown, Kentucky to the Ark Encounter.




































































The Ark is an absolute wonder to behold!  All the questions that arise in your mind about how Noah and his family provided for themselves and all the animals are answered when you visit the Ark Encounter.  There is definitely a lot of walking and climbing up and down steps.  But we highly recommend this "encounter" to anyone.
We stopped at a little quilt shop in Falmouth for quilt fabric!  I found a cute quilted scissors holder made from Farm All tractor fabric.  It reminded me of Daddy's little tractor I used to drive when I was growing up on the farm.  So, of course, I bought it.



Back to Kindcaid State Park for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment