Monday, May 11, 2015

Ft. St. John to Toad River Lodge, BC

Today was a fairly short day compared to some of the days we've spent on the road so far.  We left early, though, since the sun woke us up at 4:00 this morning.  The day may not have been long, but the roads certainly were.









At one point the road was even dirt and gravel for several miles because of the construction that had been going on.











I immediately thought of Granddaddy Dallas when I saw this.  I miss him so much.





My favorite mountain pictures for the day.









 A frozen river.






























Now this is getting up close and personal! Yep, right beside the road. There were actually three moose, a mama and two babies, but the picture of all three was blurred.




And my church pictures for the day.  What a beautiful log church!



Here's where we're spending the afternoon and night.  So peaceful.


















God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment