Saturday, May 30, 2015

St. Peters, MO, to Kodak, TN.

Today was a much less stressful day of driving, at least to me it was.  Paul doesn't seem to get flustered about any of it, but sometimes it can really get to me.  That's why I knit.  Paul is thankful that I do, too, because it keeps my mind and eyes off the road.  Coming around big cities is the worst.  Just as we got off the interstate and turned to go to our hotel, a car almost side swiped us.  There was more road construction, and we didn't have any room to move over.  I was yelling at the car, which did absolutely no good, to get over!  Thankfully, our angels haven't left our side for one minute because I know the driver didn't hear me, but he didn't hit us.  I really believe and rely on my angels a lot!  Thank You, Lord, for providing everything we need just when we need it.

One more night!  As excited as we were to begin this trip and as much as we've enjoyed every minute of it, we're definitely ready to get home.  Over 12,000 miles!  I'll give you the exact number tomorrow night.

Only a few pictures today since we were driving the interstate (and because I slept part of the way).

Missouri skyline early this morning.


Gateway Arch in St. Louis.


 A semi overturned on the interstate.  We can't figure out what the rig was carrying.

Crossing the Ohio River.











Nashville, TN.





No comments:

Post a Comment